Select tourist demand centers
After the module has been selected, a form "selection criteria" will open. This form looks similar for all modules, and functions as a "command center" to initiate the following operations:
- Spatial selection of demand centers (uses a separate form)
Note:  Inverse Selection  will only be applicable after the demand centers of the first data selection have been processed.
- Entry of reference year (absolutely necessary, if this field is empty you can not proceed entering demand-related data)
- Reduction of the results from spatial selection with the following query criteria:
individual settlement ID,
type of settlement (see also table SETT_TYPES for full reference),
number of bed units,
amount of water use.
This query is optional; it helps to separate the big consumption centers from the small ones, as they may have a different development.
In case the reduction of demand centers did not bring the desired results, you can undo the last query - but only the step.
- Alternatively, you can load the demand centers and the reference year from a previous session .
- Export data from the reference year to Excel .
- Export data from the reference year to STP .
The screenshot below shows the form after spatial selection and entry of a reference year. Like most other forms, also this form possesses a number of controls. Move with the cursor over the image to see the "tool-tips". If the cursor changes from arrow to a hand, clicking leads you to the respective page.