Command center for losses
After the module has been selected, a form "selection criteria" will open. This form looks similar for all modules, and functions as a "command center" to initiate the following operations:
- Spatial selection of demand centers (uses a separate form)
Note: Inverse Selection will only be applicable after the demand centers of the first data selection have been processed.
- Entry of reference year (absolutely necessary, if this field is empty you can not proceed entering demand-related data)
- Reduction of the results from spatial selection with the following query criteria:
individual ID of demand center,
type of settlement (see also table SETT_TYPES for full reference; using the Ctrl-key, you can select any number of types. If no type is selected, the filter will not be applied),
amount of water use.
- Alternatively, you can load the demand centers and the reference year from a previous session .
- Export data from the reference year to Excel .
The screenshot below shows the form after spatial selection and entry of a reference year. Like most other forms, also this form possesses a number of controls. Move with the cursor over the image. If the cursor changes from arrow to a hand, you can click to find detailed explanation about the controls.
The listfield shows the selected demand centers with the following attributes:
- SETT_ID: Settlement ID
- SETT_NAME: name of the demand centers (not all demand centers are settlements)
- SETT_TYPE: code for the type of settlement acc. table SETT_TYPES.