Select industrial demand centers
After the module has been selected,
a form "selection criteria" will open. This form looks similar for all
modules, and functions as a "command center" to initiate the following
- Spatial selection of demand centers (uses a separate form)
Note: Inverse Selection will only be applicable after the demand centers of the first data selection have been processed.
- Entry of reference year (absolutely necessary, if this field is empty you can not proceed entering demand-related data)
- Reduction of the results from spatial selection with the following query criteria:
individual ID of industry,
type of industry (according the ISIC coding system),
amount of water use.
This helps to separate the big consumption centers from the small ones, as they may have a different development.
- Alternatively, you can load the demand centers and the reference year from a previous session .
- Export data from the reference year to Excel .
- Export data from the reference year to STP .
The screenshot below shows the form after spatial selection and entry of a reference year. Like most other forms, also this form possesses a number of controls. Move
with the cursor over the image. If the cursor changes from arrow to a
hand, you can click to find detailed explanation about the controls.
The listfield shows the selected demand centers with the following attributes:
- FACILITY_ID: ID of the industrial plant
- NAME: Name of the industrial plant
- SIC_CODE: type of industry according the ISIC class code
- SETT_ID: Settlement ID (not all demand centers are settlements)
- SETT_NAME: name of the demand centers (this could be the nearest settlement, or just the name of the plant).